Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sebring Camp

I went to sebring camp and met alot of new ppl. And yes, something big happened. God told me a bunch of different things and touched alot of ppl around me. Specificly, this one guy. He was my age and was...not a christian. like not at all. And one night at the campfire, he got saved. and it was amazing how it happened.
I have a twin!!! Her name is Angela. She has my personality and everyone says i look like her. but i dont. i had alot of fun. and i put as much picture on as i could.

NO PICTURES YET THEYRE COMING

3 comments:

carole said...

Hope that your band works out good....Why are you in charge of the band.?? Are you the leader type?? See you next Sunday.. the 20th... GrandCracker..

Dillehay said...

Jessica,
I will be praying for you.
Aunt Tabitha
Target Fanatic

T.Mark.D. said...

Jessica,

Your horse looks like a camel smiling.

Are you going to webkinz?

Rock on - Hawk is coming to Fort Myers.

Uncle
Mark